Laferla is seeking to employ a full-time Marketing Executive who will be working closely with the board of directors, management team and other colleagues in order to plan, develop, manage and implement an effective holistic marketing strategy.
Salary offered will be commensurate with experience.
- Generating ideas to improve the firm’s brand reach and awareness initiatives;
- Ensuring all marketing material is in line with brand guidelines and local regulations;
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing campaigns;
- Writing, proofreading and designing marketing material for both online and print campaigns, as well as scriptwriting for radio and TV campaigns;
- Planning Social Media initiatives, including monthly calendars, copywriting and audience targeting;
- Planning and implementing PPC campaigns on search engines and social media sites;
- Planning and implementing newsletter campaigns using tools such as Mailchimp;
- Managing website development and content to ensure it is appealing to the company’s audience while maximizing SEO;
- Analysing digital marketing results using tools such as Google Analytics and Hotjar, amongst others;
- Organising and managing events in line with the marketing plan;
- Branding and designing of corporate documents and stationery supplies;
- Liaising with 3rd party partners and suppliers;
- Administrative, logistical and project management duties related to above-the-line and below-the-line marketing initiatives;
- Conducting market research;
- Coordinating with other departments to strengthen internal marketing.
Qualifications & Experience
- A qualification at MQF Level 5 in Marketing, Communications or a relevant field;
- At least a year’s experience in a similar post handling the same duties;
- Fluent in English.
- Able to work alone and under pressure;
- Excellent communication skills;
- An eye and appreciation for detail;
- Able to multitask and achieve results;
Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite will be considered a major asset.
Interviews will be conducted in the coming weeks.