The policy covers:
- Loss of Money by any cause;
- The cost of repair or replacement of the Safe or Strong room not otherwise insured directly associated with any theft or attempted theft there from occurring during the Period of Insurance.
Definition of Money:
Cash, bank and currency notes, cheques, postal and money orders, current postage stamps and bankers drafts telephone cards all belonging to the Insured or for which he is responsible.
This Policy does not cover losses arising out of:
- Radioactive contamination;
- Occurring outside the Maltese Islands;
- Caused by aircraft or by pressure waves;
- If loss not discovered within seven working days;
- Fidelity Guarantee;
- Losses from unattended vehicles;
- Loss occasioned by the dishonesty or lack of integrity of a principal or employee of the Insured;