Definition of “Employee”:
- Any person under a contract of service or apprenticeship with the Insured;
- Any of the following persons while working for the Insured in connection with the business:
- any self-employed providing labour only;
- any self-employed who is borrowed by or hired to the Insured.
All Sum/s which the insured shall become legally liable to pay for compensation in respect of:
- Death or bodily Injury of an employee arising out of and in the course of his employment;
- Claimants costs and expenses;
- Costs and expenses incurred with the Company’s written consent.
- The Insured’s liability to employees of contractors to the Insured;
- Any liability of the insured which attaches by virtue of an agreement but which would not have attached in the absence of such agreement;
- Any sum which the insured would have been entitled to recover from any party but for an agreement between the insured and such party;
- Any liability of the insured to pay compensation to an employee or to the legal representatives or dependents of an employee by virtue of any workmen’s compensation law;
- War, radioactive contamination.