The Contractors “All Risks” Policy covers the physical loss or damage to:
- Materials used in construction;
- Works or temporary works used in construction contracts;
- Plant, tools and equipment used in construction contacts.
The policy may also be extended to cover:
- Legal liability to third parties for bodily injury and/or property damage;
- Strike, riot and civil commotion;
- Cross liability;
- Maintenance visits;
- Extended maintenance;
- Extra charges for overtime, night work and express freight;
- Own surrounding property;
- Inland transit;
- Vibration, removal or weakening of support;
- Losses due to defective material, workmanship or faulty design.