Do you need to transport goods via air, sea, road or even rail? Laferla can help by tailoring a Cargo Insurance policy for you, no matter what you’re shipping and where it’s going.
The nature of your cargo and its origin & destination will primarily determine the exact cargo insurance cover options you need.
You can choose to be covered for the following risks:
- Loss of or damage to goods caused by perils arising during the normal course of transit by sea, land and/or air, including theft and pilferage;
- From suppliers’ warehouse to your own warehouse or 60 days after discharge of goods from vessel whichever occurs first;
- General average and salvage charges;
- War and strikes risks;
- Riots and civil commotions risks;
- Insolvency of vessel owners covered;
- Packing risks covered if goods packed by third parties;
- Change of voyage held covered; and
- Open cover facility for automatic cover of your regular shipments.
You can also choose to restrict your cover to benefit from a lower insurance rate.